[Javascript] Javascript and FF

Del Wegener del at delweg.com
Sun Aug 30 07:50:45 CDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "jm" <jm5379 at gmail.com>

> also, if you're coding to xhtml standards, all attribute values must be
> enclosed in quotes, so
>
> <script language = Javascript>
>
> should be
>
> <script language = "javascript">
>
> though i'm not sure if language is one of the currently preferred
> attributes.  i believe
>
> <script type = "text/javascript">
>
> is the currently preferred version, to be eventually replaced by

Good morning Jin;
Thanks to all who pointed out this error.
I cleared it but still have a more serious error (see Troy's email and my
response)

I had dozens of correct statements like <script type = "text/JavaScript">
both had the one goofy one.I have no idea where it came from.
Do you experts make such errors from time to time?

Del