[Javascript] variable DIV

J. Lester Novros II lester at denhaag.org
Fri Feb 13 14:42:03 CST 2009

Hassan Schroeder wrote:
> And so everything old is new again: since Netscape's original style
> mechanism, JavaScript Style Sheets (JSSS), offered exactly that :-)

Wow... You must be running with the JavaScript/Netscape herd as long as me
[or possibly even longer] that you should even remember this... Something
along the lines of

    [styleDef]: &<cssVar>;

Right..?

Great idea that, and more or less standards compliant as well, considering
the ampersand-semicolon notation. I'd love to have that now.

l8R lES
--
Microsoft's business practices have fundamentally diminished (in fact,
came very close to eliminating) competition, choice and innovation in