[Javascript] Unobtrusive onsubmit

J. Lester Novros II lester at denhaag.org
Wed Feb 18 14:01:44 CST 2009

Terry Riegel wrote:
> I am actually using prototype with the dollar function.

I am not too familiar with that library and syntax, maybe it abstracts
away this particular bug.

I just thought I give you the heads up since it once took me hours to
figure out why my script wasn't working properly and it turned out to be
this stupid IE bug.

l8R lES
--
Microsoft's business practices have fundamentally diminished (in fact,
came very close to eliminating) competition, choice and innovation in