[Javascript] Try and Catch Question

MEM talofo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 10:40:14 CST 2009

THANK A LOT for all the replys. :) I'm more then glad!

Here I go digging deep into javascript again! :)

Thanks a million, really. Hope I can count on the mailing list for more
newbie questions, because I really want to properly LEARN javascript.
And one day maybe I will be on your side.

Regards,
Márcio