[Javascript] Hopefully quick question.

Terry Riegel riegel at clearimageonline.com
Sun Oct 4 20:45:31 CDT 2009

Grrrrr. I was hoping for an answer. But instead I got a question. I
used a convience function in my question. But I think Hassan knew that.

So instead of an answer to my question I get a question.

document.getElementById might have suited Hassan better? Of course
that assumes document exists so I can become just as pedantic.

At the end of the day I am still scratching my head with regards to my
question while the old codgers muse about how the kids don't know
anything about JavaScript because they are using training wheels.

Sorry but I am a little grouchy today. I am thankful for this list and
the great things I have learned from it over the years.

Terry

http://p8ste.com