[Javascript] disable right click in embdad pdf in browser

J. Lester Novros II lester at denhaag.org
Fri Jul 23 19:33:35 CDT 2010

Dear Vivek,

On 07/23/2010 08:49 AM, vivek joshi wrote:
> i want to disable right click in embdad pdf in browser ,can any one
> please help me , till now what ever script I found this only work on
> simple html page but not on the page in which pdf is embdad

Hmm... Off the top of my head [and therefore completely untested] but you
could try and overlay the browser viewport with a transparent DIV with
position fixed. This would then, presumably, intercept all clicks.

In case you need functionality from e.g. buttons on the page, you would
need to replicate this in your fixed DIV.

My .02 Euros.

l8R lES
--
   We cannot control the rights of people to copy if they have computers.
Copying is with us. Let’s see how we can be innovative and creative with