[Javascript] Alternative ways to "popup" images?

Philip Thompson philthathril at gmail.com
Thu May 13 09:10:09 CDT 2010

On May 12, 2010, at 3:57 PM, forwebonly at web.de wrote:

> [...]

There are plenty of websites out there that can do what you want. Do a search for "javascript picture gallery" and see what you can find. The first several hits seemed to be pretty good. Maybe chugging through some of them will help with your HTML, CSS and javascript skillz.

Hope this helps.

~Philip

PS... Tedd - long time no see. Hope you're doing well. ;)