[Javascript] Javascript include problem?

Jason Pruim lists at pruimphotography.com
Fri Oct 1 20:47:25 CDT 2010

Hey Everyone,

I just signed up for the list and I can't wait to get really deep into
javascript and be able to make amazing things happen.

But right now I'm running into a small problem...

I have a javascript page that I am including in a combination php/html
page. (Yes I'm going for everything! :)) and the javascript works just
fine if I load the page independently but when I try and view it via
an include it won't display the map...

Link for the stand alone page: HTTP://jason.pruimphotography.com/dev/cms2/includes/google/testmap.html

Link for included page: HTTP://jason.pruimphotography.com/dev/cms2/events/display1.php?id=46

Any idea what the problem is? :)
Thanks in advance for any help or pointers you can give! :)