[Javascript] Retaining values

tedd tedd at sperling.com
Mon Apr 11 17:58:33 CDT 2011

At 11:25 PM +0300 4/11/11, Andre Polykanine wrote:
>Hello Matt,
>
>Oh, I thought my config is out of normal :-). No, Tedd, I don't manage
>to reproduce the issue, either.

Sorry for not making myself clear:

Here's the link again:

http://www.webbytedd.com/aa/add-text-field/index.php

Please follow these steps:

1. Enter 'a' in the first input box.

2. Click "Add Another Field". Note 'a' remains in the first input box.

3. Enter 'b' in the newly generated input box.

4. Click "Add Another Field". Please note that the value 'b' is now gone.

You see, the Click "Add Another Field" has voided that new text box.

So, how can this form be such that a user can enter data in a "new"
field and then Click "Add Another Field" and have that data remain?

If you will note, this happens to all newly created text boxes --
they simply do not retain their values.

Cheers,

tedd

--