[Javascript] Image ease in upon mouse over of link

pat at soligsoft.com pat at soligsoft.com
Thu Feb 10 05:43:34 CST 2011

Hello all,

I want to achieve a effect that upon a mouseover of a link a image will
ease in.  I've looked for such a technique/effect with no success.

The image will ease in over the content area, covering the background
image.  The links are in the same content area and will still be visible
above the image easing in which I think I can accomplish by the z-index.
Any help, guidance or direction to a tutorial that does just that would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Pat