[Javascript] Test

J Pointon post at jpointon.co.uk
Mon Jan 3 06:29:20 CST 2011

Yes

On 3 January 2011 12:27, Alberto Domingo <alberto.domingo at uah.es> wrote:
> Does this post reach the list?
>
> Alberto

John Pointon
Paccioli House
210 Crewe Road
Sandbach
Cheshire
CW11 4PY
01270 763 466

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and is intended only
for the person (s) to whom it is addressed. It may contain proprietary
or legally privileged information. If an addressing or transmission
error has misdirected this e-mail, please me by replying to this
e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this
e-mail and do not use, disclose, copy, print or rely on the e-mail in
any manner. To the extent permitted by law, I do not accept or assume
any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any use of or
reliance on this e-mail by anyone.

Whilst taking every effort to ensure this message is virus free I can
not guarantee that this is the case. It is the recipient?s
responsibility to carry out such virus checks as it deems necessary. I
reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through my
networks and by replying to this e-mail you give your consent to such
monitoring.

Any information you provide me will be stored in my databases in
accordance with UK data protection law. I will not sell or disclose it
to any third part except as lawfully required..

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your
e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.