[Javascript] code licencing

Troy III Ajnej trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Sun May 8 20:27:17 CDT 2011

Yeah, I figured...

The reason I ask this, is a faint possibility
of a case when some pretty interesting code
you wrote, turns out to be quite usable and
very popular amongst javaScripters, while
your basic idea is to keep it free for all
use\r\s but never bothered to license it.

Eventually there might come a day when someone
at knowledge that your code is not licensed and
seeing that it is gaining avid popularity, might
just get the idea to commercially license your
code on his name and put an end to its free
use.

That's why I think, it'd be nice to have some
basic practical knowledge on these matters.

Regards.

               Troy III
      progressive art enterprise