[Javascript] Which submit caused the event?

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Wed Jan 2 13:05:28 CST 2013

On 1/2/13 10:39 AM, Mike Dougherty wrote:

> I was thinking it would be a good disclaimer to say, "this shows the
> concept, of course you'll register event listeners"  (something to that
> effect)

And my apologies for jumping on your reply -- you are, of course,
absolutely correct that posted examples of crap code tend to live
forever and wind up being copy/pasted as-is without thought. :-)

Disclaimers or better-crafted examples using current best practice
are certainly in order for even a trivial illustration like this.

Anyone who wants to post an improved version is certainly welcome,
though, if only as a vehicle for further discussion of what those
"current best practices" are :-)

--
:about => about.me/hassanschroeder
:email  => hassan at webtuitive.com