[Javascript] Which submit caused the event?

Tedd Sperling tedd at sperling.com
Thu Jan 3 20:15:52 CST 2013

On Jan 3, 2013, at 3:25 PM, Hassan Schroeder <hassan at webtuitive.com> wrote:

> On 1/2/13 10:53 AM, Tedd Sperling wrote:
>
> > Please realize that this is not meant as a web-site, but rather a
> > web-application. If anyone has room-for-improvement, your comments
> > will be welcomed.
>
> Not to dissuade you from learning the basics, but if the app you're
> building is very complex, you might want to look at the various JS
> frameworks, e.g. Ember.js, AngularJS, etc. or at least the various
> libraries like jQuery, Dojo, etc.
>
> Also, there may be a PHP framework that simplifies interfacing to
> client code via AJAX/JSON, in the way that Ruby on Rails has such
> helpers baked in.
>
> Just a little more to read up on, but probably worth your time  :-)

Thank you for your recommendation -- I shall consider it.

Besides, I'm never dissuaded from learning anything -- I read at least a book a week on all sorts of languages.

However, I often claim that I learn something new everyday of my live and I'm getting damned tired of it. :-)

Cheers,

tedd

tedd at sperling.com
http://sperling.com