[Javascript] AJAX Question re Chrome

Tedd Sperling tedd at sperling.com
Wed Jul 17 15:06:23 CDT 2013

Hi gang:

Please review this:

http://php1.net/a/ajax/

It works in all the Browsers I've tested except for Chrome.

Please observe how Chrome works with all controls EXCEPT for the Select -- it doesn't work.

It appears that Chrome requires an event to fire before it accepts an update -- that's different from other Browsers behavior.

Question: Is this  a problem with my code OR is it a Browser problem?

Many thanks in advance for any enlightenment and for any solutions. :-)

Also, if you observe my solution not working with any other OS/Browser combination, please report it to me.

Thanks,

tedd

tedd at sperling.com
http://sperling.com