[Javascript] AJAX Question re Chrome

Tedd Sperling tedd at sperling.com
Thu Jul 18 11:57:36 CDT 2013

On Jul 18, 2013, at 12:42 PM, Terry Riegel <riegel at clearimageonline.com> wrote:

> Tedd,
>
> What do you mean when you say it doesn't work?
>
> Terry

Chrome does not work like other Browsers.

Please try it.

Click a radio button and you should find the value of "myradio" instantly changes (without refresh) in the GET Array box.

Likewise, if you check a checkbox, the corresponding value instantly changes.

Similarly, entering a string in the input box shows the string in the GET Array box.

HOWEVER, the Select Control behavior is different between Chrome and other Browsers.

Other Browsers show an instant change in the "myselect" portion of the GET Array box, whereas Chrome waits for something else to happen, such as a trigger from another control (i.e., input).

That is what I mean by "doesn't work"

First, do you see this happening this way?

Second, if you do, any idea as to why?

Third, if you don't, then any idea as to why it happens to me and not to you?

Thanks for reviewing this.

Cheers,

tedd

PS: Also, I am not receiving back any post I make. I've tried going to the "list.evolt.org", but there's nothing there. I've tried the site "evolt.org", but they have no record of me registering for this list. Something is wrong.

tedd at sperling.com
http://sperling.com