[Sysadmin] PHP list posting confirmation for sysadmin at lists.evolt.org

PHP Lists Automoderator confirm at lists.php.net
Wed Apr 2 23:04:49 CST 2003

Because you are not subscribed to "php-general at lists.php.net"
using the email address "sysadmin at lists.evolt.org", your message
has been held until you can confirm that you are a real person sending
mail.

All you have to do in order to have your original message sent is send
an email to confirm at lists.php.net with the following text (square
brackets and all):

[confirm: 05a869a1b27f0cf093b8f4f09e844f7e sysadmin at lists.evolt.org]

which you should be able to do simply by responding to this email.
(Don't worry, any leading text added for quoting will simply be
ignored.)

After we have received your confirmation, "sysadmin at lists.evolt.org"
will be added to the list of pre-approved mail addresses for all of
the PHP mailing lists, your original message will be delivered, and
future emails from that address will be posted to the list
automatically.

You will not receive any confirmation of your confirmation -- your
original message (and any other messages you have sent since then)
will simply be sent to its original destination (possibly after a
short delay).

Sorry for the hassle, but the volume of unsolicited commercial
email sent to PHP mailing lists has made this step necessary.

(Note that the newsgroups available at news://news.php.net/ are
simply gateways to the mailing lists, which is why you may have
gotten this email as a result of posting to those newsgroups.)

--- Your original email is below.