[Sysadmin] [Finance] Fw: Final Renewal Notice

Martin Paul Burns martin.burns at uk.ibm.com
Tue Dec 2 05:06:00 CST 2003

----- Forwarded by Martin Paul Burns/UK/IBM on 02/12/2003 11:04 -----

                      "Elfur Logadottir"
                      <elfur at elfur.is>            To:       <finance at lists.evolt.org>
                      Sent by:                    cc:
                      finance-bounces at list        Subject:  [Finance] Fw: Final Renewal Notice
                      s.evolt.org

                      02/12/2003 10:49
                      Please respond to
                      finance

sorry guys, don't have time until after 10th (i know it won't be too late)

but, are we still with netsol?
i could swear that we changed that at one point or another.
anyways, if memory serves me, we have to pay this with american visa
because those fuckwits at netsol don't take international credit cards (or
at least they didn't last year)

oh well. if nothing has changed, i'll take a look at this after my exams
(that is, after 10th)

later
--
Elfur Logadóttir