[Sysadmin] Fw: Final Renewal Notice

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Tue Dec 2 11:53:42 CST 2003

Garrett Coakley wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 11:06:00AM +0000, Martin Paul Burns wrote:
>
> [well elfur did, but you get the gist]
>

>> but, are we still with netsol?
>
> We are yes.
>
> But I would hazard a guess that we don't want to be *:)
>
> Now's a good a time as any to get started on this. Do we have a shortlist of
> condidates?

I'd put in a vote for Gandi. The only thing I have against Gandi is that
their notification emails are incredibly long because they are in both
French and English. Besides that, they are a fine, inexpensive
registrar. And they actually explicitly say you have ownership of your
domain, which is a good thing in my opinion.

Judah