[Sysadmin] meo mail problems?

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Fri Feb 7 02:20:57 CST 2003

Having had a lot of mail synchonisation probs last night, I'm now getting:

fetchmail: 5.8.17 querying members.evolt.org (protocol POP3) at Fri, 07
Feb 2003 08:18:47 +0000 (GMT)
fetchmail: Authorization failure on martin at members.evolt.org

My pw doesn't seem to have changed, as when I try to ssh I don't get
log in denials (it just kicks me right out again as it should).

Cheers
Martin