[Sysadmin] PHP Configuration

Dean Mah dmah at members.evolt.org
Wed Jan 8 00:36:05 CST 2003

I got the following message below through the m.e.o contact form.  I'm
guessing that this is because PHP is running in safe mode.  I've taken
a quick look in the PHP manual and it looks like I can specify an
include path in safe mode.  Are there any security risks doing this
for /usr/local/lib/php?

Dean