[Sysadmin] (Fwd) Undeliverable Mail

Dean Mah dmah at members.evolt.org
Wed Jan 15 10:09:02 CST 2003

On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 12:27:32AM -0500, aardvark wrote:
> ok, i gotta ask...
>
> can we, for just, say, the time it takes on list post to come in,
> write the subbed address to the header?
>
> i can't track this address, and unless something is up with a list,
> it's the bulk of the bounces i get... it also means i'm less likely
> to check my list admin folder when i get to the office unless it's
> broken 80 since midnight (since the first 80 tend to be this address
> bouncing)...
>
> i am open to suggestions, but i would like to get this address purged
> within the next couple days...

This looks promising:

   http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/postfix/2001-01/0501.html

Now I just have to figure out if he actually implemented the change
and if we have that version on our relay hosts.

If we don't, we can either:

1) install the newer version
2) Try: http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/postfix/2001-01/0090.html

Regardless, we're on the case.