[Sysadmin] (Fwd) Undeliverable Mail

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Wed Jan 15 11:12:26 CST 2003

Dean Mah wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Okay, gotcha.  Have you taken a look at how the X-evolt is handled?  I
> guess I'll try looking into the archive versus my local copy of the
> e-mail.  If you do the same comparison, we can have a limited guess as
> to which way mailman is doing it.

look in leo:~mailman/Mailman/Handlers/CookHeaders.py and you'll see - we
just need to figure out if that's called for each individual email in each
individual list post, or if the it's called once for a list post and each
email that goes out per post carries the same header.  I suspect it's the
latter actually.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like