[Sysadmin] New IP Addressess for evolt.org

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Fri Jan 31 08:30:02 CST 2003

Dean,

We have been assigned a new IP block due to network changes of our
provider.  We need to get the evolt.org servers updated with the new ip's.

Current addresses for evolt.org are 206.28.28.241-246.  The new
addresses for evolt.org are 12.39.203.241-246.  Dean, can you get the
servers updated to answer both IP's?  We will be routing both blocks for
at least a week (probably 2) to insure propagation before dropping the
206.28.28 addresses.

Ron D.

--
Ron Dorman