[Sysadmin] mirroring

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Jul 15 13:02:01 CDT 2003

Jeremy Ashcraft wrote:
> hey kids,
>
> long time no talk.......
>
> i've been out of the loop for awhile, but i stayed subbed to the
> sysadmin and theforum......
>
> anyway, i'd like to offer some mirroring services to evolt for beo.

kewl :)

We added a mirror yesterday, but more are always welcome :)

> i've got lots of extra bandwidth that's not currrently getting used.  A
> couple of quick questions.....
>
> what's the size of the archive now?  How much bandwidth are you actually
> going through now(just curious)?

5.5 gig, ~ 200 gig transfer/mo - feel free to dive in!  rsync the archive
using the command I mailed not minutes ago, and then let me know where your
mirror lives.  Once you do that, I'll update beo and the continued mirrorage
shall commence :)

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like