[Sysadmin] (Fwd) hosting evolt.org

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 18 16:27:37 CST 2003

FYI...

i think michele already forwarded this to dean/john/garrett...

Date sent:      	Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:56:06 +0000
From:           	Kristina Floyd <kristina at eddystone.net>
Send reply to:  	Kristina Floyd <kristina at eddystone.net>
To:             	Michele Foster <michele at wordpro.on.ca> (WordPro Services)
Copies to:      	aardvark <roselli at earthlink.net>
Subject:        	hosting evolt.org

Michele & Adrian

The reason I am emailing you is that I know you are or were a
member
of the evolt group that keeps evolt running.

We are a hosting company in the UK and I personally am a
member of
thelist and use the evolt website extensively.  I've been very aware
of the hosting difficulties the evolt community have been having and
it would appear things have come to a bit of a head in the last
couple
of days as it appears to have vanished.

Eddystone would be interested in discussing the possibility of
hosting
the evolt community.  Who would we need to begin talking with to
see
if this would be realistic.

--
Regards,
 Kristina

 Eddystone Internet Services Ltd | http://www.eddystone.com
   01598 763455 | 01598 763618 | kristina at eddystone.net
http://skate.eddystone.com/pod/ http://octopus.eddystone.com
         Jabber ID: kristina at jabber.eddystone.com
______________
Composed on 18/03/2003 at 11:45 using The Bat Ver 1.62i

Attachments = <none>

DISCLAIMER: The information in this email is confidential and may
be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to
this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the
intended
unlawful.

my latest book project:
  Web Graphics for Non-Designers