[Sysadmin] Re: hosting evolt.org

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 18 16:27:37 CST 2003

Kristina,

That's a very gracious offer, and I've already passed it on to the
group. Sadly, my role is more administrative and less technical,
and I don't touch the hosting (thank god), so I can't offer anything
either way on your offer.

Thanks again, though, I'm appreciative of your willingness to help
evolt.org.

> Date sent: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:56:06 +0000
> From: Kristina Floyd <kristina at eddystone.net>
> To: Michele Foster <michele at wordpro.on.ca> (WordPro Services)
> Copies to: aardvark <roselli at earthlink.net>
>
> Michele & Adrian
>
> The reason I am emailing you is that I know you are or were a member
> of the evolt group that keeps evolt running.
>
> We are a hosting company in the UK and I personally am a member of
> thelist and use the evolt website extensively.  I've been very aware
> of the hosting difficulties the evolt community have been having and
> it would appear things have come to a bit of a head in the last couple
> of days as it appears to have vanished.
>
> Eddystone would be interested in discussing the possibility of hosting
> the evolt community.  Who would we need to begin talking with to see
> if this would be realistic.
>
> --
> Regards,
>  Kristina
>
>  Eddystone Internet Services Ltd | http://www.eddystone.com
>    01598 763455 | 01598 763618 | kristina at eddystone.net
> http://skate.eddystone.com/pod/ http://octopus.eddystone.com
>          Jabber ID: kristina at jabber.eddystone.com
> Composed on 18/03/2003 at 11:45 using The Bat Ver 1.62i
>
> Attachments = <none>

> DISCLAIMER: The information in this email is confidential and may be
> legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to
> this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended
> recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken
> or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
> unlawful.

my latest book project:
  Web Graphics for Non-Designers
  http://amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1904151159/evoltorg02-20