[Sysadmin] evolters.org

Mike King mike.king at redroom.biz
Mon Mar 3 07:04:06 CST 2003

Hello all,

Seeing as I've got no CF skills I can't really contribute to the CMS,
and I really do want to contribute something! Is anyone up for talking
about and moving forward with plans for evolters.org?

It seems bad if we haven't got the brain/man-power to have a couple of
projects going at the same time, evolters.org would seem the most
sensible place to start. With the previoius mention of Zope/CMF/Plone
and the work that's already been done on a proof of concept
<http://yurel.com/3e634d81b0303> it would seem to me like a good vehicle
to take this forward in a very reasonable timeframe.

Cheers
Mike King