[Sysadmin] evolt.org Migration, CSI Re-location

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Mon Mar 3 08:48:44 CST 2003

Hi All,

Glad to see things being discussed.  We need to expedite as much as
possible.

I am being pressed to shutdown the Virginia location and have things
running in the Texas location as soon as possible.  We now have 98% of
our hosting running on the temp servers and should be 100% by the 12th
of of March.  After delivering the current status, a statement/question
was made:

    "So, we could be be out of the Virginia location by mid-March, right?"

I fear that we may lose two weeks of time.  We need to be getting
servers setup and start moving software and data by the end of this week
if at all possible.

We've already burned two weeks and cannot afford to burn any more time.

While I would hate to see us go to another temp (i expected this
location to be the final) host while deciding how best to move into the
future, it may be best under the current circumstances.

Ron D.