[Sysadmin] Moving l.e.o and d.e.o

Dean Mah dmah at members.evolt.org
Mon Mar 3 11:59:10 CST 2003

I've made the assumption that we are moving l.e.o and d.e.o to e.o.uk,
is that correct?

If so, who's going to do the setup and the data migration?  I can do
the current side but I don't have access to e.o.uk to help with any of
the other stuff.

We'll need mysql to configured for d.e.o.  Apache configured to do the
virtual hosting.  We'll need the DNS changed.  We'll need the lists
configured in mailman.  File rotating for the mbox files and mailman
logs.  If we want to and haven't already, add my changes to mailman.

Later, we'll need htdig setup to archive the content list.  We'll need
to convert the tip harvesting.

Much later, we'll need to kill the pig and bash its head.

Dean