[Sysadmin] weo

Jeff Howden jeff at alphashop.net
Sat Mar 8 01:05:57 CST 2003

ok, if no one has any objections, i'd like to do whatever is necessary to
complete the move of weo tomorrow.  we can't afford to wait any longer.
this will depend on dean's availability, of course.

some of the things that'll need to happen.

1)  we'll need to put a "coming back very soon"
    message on weo.

2)  do a final dump of the data and zipped it
    for me to download and import

3)  do a final zip of /home/evolt/public_html/evolt/images/
    for me to download and put in place

4)  point dns for evolt.org and www.evolt.org
    at 207.1879.150.130.

dean, any thoughts?  if this doesn't work for your schedule, please let me
know what would work better.

something everyone should know is that i'll be in toronto from the 12th to
the 17th.  i will have someone available to watch the server in addition to
the limited access i'll have.  but, keeping my availability in mind, i'd
like to get the move completed as soon as possible so we have a few days to
catch any big problems before i leave.

thanks,

.jeff

http://evolt.org/

NOTICE:  members.evolt.org web and email address are changing!
| OLD:                            | NEW:                            |
| jeff at members.evolt.org          | evolt at jeffhowden.com            |
| http://members.evolt.org/jeff/  | http://evolt.jeffhowden.com/    |