[Sysadmin] leo configured

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Mon Mar 10 10:21:40 CST 2003

Dean Mah wrote:

>We ran into some problems migrating leo last night.  A mixture of
>things contributed to our failure to get leo moved, not the least of
>which, is that MajorGumbo is based on an old version of Mailman which
>makes migrating difficult.
>
>Anyway, we configured the mailing lists on e.o.uk and moved over the
>subscriptions and member configuration.
>
>We will finish up today, i.e., moving the archives, setting up
>aliases, configuring vhosts, and the front-end.  Then we will schedule
>the DNS change again.

Thanks for the work Dean.  Let me know when we're going for cutover again.

I got the final schedule for CSI's move this morning.  We will be
shutting down the systems this weekend and loading them in the truck to
depart for Texas first thing Monday morning, March 17.  We will be
unloading the truck in Texas on the 19th.  I will take the evolt.org
servers with me and keep them safe until we determine their disposition.

Ron D.