[Sysadmin] evolt.org DNS, where's the new primary?

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Mon Mar 10 12:06:03 CST 2003

John Handelaar wrote:

>I think jeff's referring to the point I made a week
>or 2 back that GANDI actually provide full pri-sec
>DNS hosting, including all the custom shit you want.

either gandi.net or everydns.net would be ok with me.  are both
available for not charge?

my point is that we need to choose and get it set up pretty soon since
we are turning off the CSI DNS servers this weekend.  our secondaries
will serve for us without the primary, but we need to get a new primary
going.

Ron D.