[Sysadmin] RE: Good news, an alternative to m.e.o.

Alan Lloyd : Tgahome Technical Support Team Leader support at taghome.co.uk
Mon Mar 10 14:28:35 CST 2003

Hi

Can you redirect my meo email to holographic at f2o.org

meo username is holographic

Feel free to close my web space account and not transfer as I have got all I
need.

Thanks guys

--
In the meantime, if you have any further enquiries about this or any
other aspect of your account whatsoever, please do not hesitate to

Alan Lloyd
Technical Team Leader
Support: http://www.taghome.co.uk/support
Support: support at taghome.co.uk