[Sysadmin] archive strangeness

Dean Mah dmah at members.evolt.org
Tue Mar 11 20:38:35 CST 2003

On Tue, Mar 11, 2003 at 07:25:01PM -0500, Ron Dorman wrote:
> Dean Mah wrote:

> >>which Subject/thread dean?
> >>

> >The 'Admin Q' thread.
> >
> i see only one entry for that thread for this week, and it is associated
> with Sharon F. Malone the post you were replying to.
>
> yep, strangeness!  config prob or bug?  i have no clue.

And then if you change views to date or subject, it will change and
show my message as the only one in the thread.  Oh well.  I'll look
into it when I get a chance.  There's still a bunch of other stuff
that needs to be cleaned up.

- archives for thesite, theforum, totc
- syncing .forward and http redirects in the meo database
- porting the tips
- submitting links to deo
- copy over change_arch_email script
- make archiver changes to munge e-mail addresses
- archive problems

Dean