[Sysadmin] meo forwarding

Dean Mah dmah at members.evolt.org
Wed Mar 12 09:01:26 CST 2003

Hello,

I have redirected your Web site and will make sure that your e-mail
forwarding carries forward.

We are aware that there are problems with the archiving and we are
working to fix them.  Thanks for letting us know and checking it.  If
you do notice any other problems, please feel free to let us know.

Dean