[Sysadmin] Things Left TODO

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 22 16:06:42 CST 2003

Been stupid busy over the last little while again and it's just
getting worse with DST coming up.

First, I'd like to thank everyone who worked on getting the DNS issues
resolved.  I couldn't have helped much anyway as I haven't dealt with
any of the DNS issues in the past.

Second, there's a bunch of things that are still outstanding, not the
least of which is that meo still points to the old IP address.  But
anyway, I'll list the things that I have down:

- meo DNS change
- meo HTTP redirs and e-mail forwarding
- tip harvester
- the archives
- xml, rdf feeds
- headlines to thelist
- unanswered e-mails and unapproved articles notices
- templates have to be changed for leo need to be evolt-ized where necessary
- deo mailing and administration

Anything else still broken?

I'll try to get to the tip harvester and the archives this weekend.
Judah mentioned that he would be interested in taking a look at the
XML/RSS stuff.

Dean