[Sysadmin] PHP list posting confirmation for sysadmin at lists.evolt.org

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 25 07:35:29 CST 2003

On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 10:10:07AM +0000, William Anderson wrote:
> PHP Lists Automoderator wrote:
> > Because you are not subscribed to "php-general at lists.php.net"
> > using the email address "sysadmin at lists.evolt.org", your message
> > has been held until you can confirm that you are a real person sending
> > mail.
> >
> > [blurb snippage]
> >
> > --- Your original email is below.
> >
> > [random email snippage]
>
> ... what the fuck?
>
> (ps be careful when hitting reply to this - the php list confirm address
> came up in my recipient list)

Sorry, I was fucking around with mail forwarding through the script
last night/this morning.  Some of the e-mail envelopes contained 'Cc:'
to a mailing list.  I only rewrote the 'To:' header so when I
re-mailed, it was to the m.e.o user and cc'ed to the list.  I leave
the 'From ' header set to sysadmin at lists.evolt.org so problem, like
this, can be traced back to us.

Dean