[Sysadmin] [ray at camdenfamily.com: RE: [Content] duplicate emails (was RE: Mail Alert! - Tue Mar 25 - 60122 - Reply)]

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 26 14:58:46 CST 2003

Anyone have any ideas on this?  Is lists.evolt.org.uk sending out
mail?

Dean

----- Forwarded message from Raymond Camden <ray at camdenfamily.com> -----

Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 12:08:04 -0600
From: Raymond Camden <ray at camdenfamily.com>
Subject: RE: [Content] duplicate emails (was RE: Mail Alert! - Tue Mar 25 -
 60122 - Reply)
To: "'Dean Mah'" <dmah at shaw.ca>

As far as I know, nothing on my side is doing it. However - I just
remember something. Around the time this started, I had made a post and
it was held in waiting because it was from a non-subscribed email
address. Maybe someone auto added that address?

I just checked my sent folder. The return address was the ray at camden
one, but I notice that it was sent to the UK evolt list - would that be
the issue? Although all duplicates seems ot be coming from the main
address.

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Mindseye, Inc
Member of Team Macromedia (http://www.macromedia.com/go/teammacromedia)

Email    : jedimaster at mindseye.com
Blog     : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus/blog
Yahoo IM : morpheus