[Sysadmin] Old l.e.o box available?

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Wed Mar 26 16:51:10 CST 2003

Dean Mah wrote:

>Hi Ron,
>
>Just wondering if or when the old l.e.o box will be available....
>We've got a couple people that have just realized that m.e.o is gone
>and they'd like to grab some stuff off the machine.  I can get it for
>them and mail it if the machine is available.

Hey Dean,

Quickest way would be to connect the box to my personal LAN (currently
on cable modem), would need to change the network setup on the box, then
we could ftp or send as email attachments.  Direct connection would
require re-configuring my firewall which I would rather not do unless
really needed.  We could probably get the box up and running tomorrow.

Ron D.