[Sysadmin] Re: site blocked?

Pete Hanson wolfy at well.com
Mon May 19 11:53:36 CDT 2003

Hi William,

Saturday, we were getting overwhelmed by massive runs of spam, so I
ran some RBL checks on the IPs that were sending out the biggest
loads, and IP 216.40.227.23 showed up on one the RBLs I usually rely
on in such cases.  The RBL in question is http://opm.blitzed.org/.
It still seems to be in their database as a confirmed open proxy.

I've removed the block for now, but you should probably clear up
whatever is going on with Blitzed.

--
Pete `-_-'

Any father who thinks he's all important should remind himself that this
country honors fathers only one day a year while pickles get a whole week.