[Sysadmin] browser hosting bandwidth limits?

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sun Oct 19 17:24:51 CDT 2003

john at evolt.org.uk wrote:
> [chris 600 gig snippage]
>
> Errr.... there's no way you should be getting that
> much traffic.  Our pre-mirror total was 'only' about
> 250Gb per month.

Actually that thought occurred to me earlier today ...

> William, any ideas?

nup - i might hack up a 'tracker' script to log clickthrus and then do a
301 or 302 to the actual file requested so we can more accurately track
stuff (should probably have done that from minute one, but feh).  Could
probably roll this work into an interim beo replacement backend at the
codevolt?

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like