[Sysadmin] Feasible feature? possible? Fw: [the**list] evolt list on gmane?

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Sun Sep 7 11:05:09 CDT 2003

On Sep 7, Elfur Logadottir had something to say about [Sysadmin]  Feasible...

>just happened to stumble upon this on thelist today and thought it might be
>worth it to send it over here.

If someone can define how we would determine what is a reply (see;
threading problems in the "Thread" archive of lists), I could get started
on this.

Is this going to be a normal service, or some part of a "suite" for
subscribers, or what's the deal here? (Sorry, I'm not in the loop).

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com