[Sysadmin] Can I change my email address?

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Wed Sep 10 10:56:16 CDT 2003

Hi Dean,

I'd like to change my email address for all evolt.org and CSS-D lists to
evolt at taracleveland.com (if that's possible of course. I'm not sure if I
should email Eric Meyer directly about the CSS-D one).

For some reason my passwords aren't working on any of the mailman "change
your options" pages... don't know why. I tried sending a request to
listname-request at lists.evolt.org, but they've all bounced back to me. So
I've resorted to emailing the request to you. Sorry to bug you.

If there is a better way to go about fixing this please let me know. I'm
sure you're busy, but I wasn't sure what to do when my passwords didn't
work.

BTW, I'm subscribed to:

CSS-D
thelist
thechat
thesite
desdev
theforum

Thanks for your help.

Tara

--
Tara Cleveland
blog --> http://www.taracleveland.com/personal

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world." - Einstein