[Sysadmin] Fwd: Out of Office AutoReply: [theforum] Lists vote

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Tue Apr 13 07:46:37 CDT 2004

Can we disable this account please.

G.

----- Forwarded message from "Thompson, Nicky" <Nicky.Thompson at telcoglobal.com> -----

From: "Thompson, Nicky" <Nicky.Thompson at telcoglobal.com>
Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: [theforum] Lists vote
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 13:37:47 +0100
To: Garrett Coakley <garrett at polytechnic.co.uk>
	version=2.63

Thank you for your email.
I apologise that I am unable to deal with your email at this time.
I am out of the office, and will be back on Wednesday morning April 14th
2004, and I will deal with your email on my return.

If you have any urgent inquiry, which cannot wait till I return, then please
phone me on:
Mobile: 07958 287 857

If you are unable to contact me and the issue is such that cannot wait till
I come back then please contact Kyri Kyriacou by
Email: kyri.kyriacou at telcoglobal.com, or
Phone: 0870 996 3175, or
Mobile: 07956 833 391, or
Internal users only: 3303

Or contact Naeem Syed by
Email: naeem.syed at telcoglobal.com, or
Phone: 0870 996 3183, or
Mobile: 07973 511 247, or
Internal users only: 3448.

Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your co-operation.

This e-mail and any attachments should be regarded as confidential and is
intended for the use of the addressee only. Any dissemination,
distribution, copying or use of this communication without
prior permission of the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you have reason
to believe that you are not the intended recipient of this communication,
please contact the sender immediately.

No employee or agent is authorised to conclude any binding agreement,
commit to any liability/obligation, make defamatory statements nor
infringe or authorise any infringement of copyright or any other legal right
by e-mail communications. Any such communication is contrary to company
policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual
concerned. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such a
communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable for
any damages par or other liability arising.

WARNING:  Computer viruses can be transmitted by e-mail. The recipient
should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this e-mail.