[Sysadmin] postfix or qmail, database

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Wed Aug 11 11:24:02 CDT 2004

Dean Mah wrote:
> BTW, I still need someone to create the databases for m.e.o redirects,
> the tips, and d.e.o or for someone to send me the root password on the
> database (or create a secure store for it) so that I can do it.

Yeah, um, I set the root password for MySQL and it's on a Post-It note
sitting on one of my monitors.  On my desk.  In my office.  At home.
400-odd miles away.

I'll be home on Friday night and I'll try to remember to get it to you :)

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him