[Sysadmin] evolt.org DNS

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Wed Jul 21 11:09:03 CDT 2004

I'd like to get tempest running as primary nameserver for evolt.org and
evolters.org as soon as possible.

Can we get:

a) the current zone file
b) the nameserver entries changed so ns1.evolt.org (67.19.100.195) is
    the primary nameserver

note that IP address is our second of 5 assigned to tempest.  Obviously we
need the zone file first, although I can guess the bulk of the existing
stuff to get a partial zone file running to keep all main services running.

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him