[Sysadmin] there can be only one...or possibly two...

Mike King mike.king at redroom.biz
Thu Jun 10 03:08:34 CDT 2004

What's the situation with evolt Win2k, CF and MSSQL licenses?

Looking at the servermatrix site, unless we have our own MSSQL license
it's going to cost us on the size of our DB and logs (anyone know the
current sizes and growth rates?) $50/month for 500mb DB & 100mb log.

If we have licenses for the apps I vote 2 and get everything moved over
now, otherwise I vote 3 and we keep weo where it is until we're in a
position to redesign and move, or we have licenses.

/me might be able to donate both Win2k and MSSQL licenses in the near
future, if required.

Cheers
mk