Alternative suggestion: was RE: [Sysadmin] Migrating to ServerMatrix

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 19 12:37:45 CDT 2004

On Sat, Jun 19, 2004 at 05:06:40PM +0100, John Handelaar wrote:

> OTOH, since the box is pretty schweet and Dean
> prefers Postfix anyway, how about we just add
> alternc.org to our sources.list and install the
> whole show from there?
>
> ClamAV, SpamAssasin and Mailman all come with.

Whoa.  Don't get me involved in this. ;)  Most people here seem to
have experience with qmail which means that I won't get stuck with
administration and hacking patches into it.  Let's just get it moving.
Whichever way we decide, I'm sure that we can work with it and whoever
makes the install decision will just have to take ownership of it. ;)

Dean