[Sysadmin] Re: DNS for new server

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Mon Jun 21 08:50:01 CDT 2004

David Kaufman wrote:
> William Anderson wrote:
>>David A. Ulevitch wrote:

>>Is that really what we're calling it?  :)
>
> well that's just what i called it because it had to be called something.

Fair dos ... I call my kit after star trek starships, federation ships for
my own boxen, klingon ships for work - http://neuro.me.uk/tech/

I had thought mebbe names of internet luminaries for our boxes?  postel,
cerf, crocker ... berners-lee maybe an arse to type in time and time again :)

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him